Monday, January 02, 2012

2012 where have you been all my life?

As you can see, I've decided to jump on the blog craze band wagon. I originally wanted to start one of those "funny sh** my kids said" blogs, but then I opted to go full mom blog status. I feel like I have so many sarcastic things to say about so many things that the world needed me to just go all out. I'm not sure how amazing my blogs will be after a full day at work then coming home and playing mommy and wife, but I'm sure I'll be able to come up with something every day. Just don't be harsh, I'm a newbie!

So I've decided that 2012 is my big year. I was always someone who thought resolutions were stupid to do for New Years because I feel if you want something just DO it. Why wait for the first day of January to make it happen?? But this year I have a few things I want to get done, and my little list just keeps growing!
Eh, everyone is a hypocrite sometimes I guess. So my fabulous resolution list is as follows :

- Get the entire house organized!
- Start Menu planning and actually follow through with it
- Refrain from bickering with my husband so much (this one may be hard)
- Pay off all our debt
- Start saving for a house
- Be happy!!

Simple enough, right? Hopefully it lasts!
But that's what I say about a lot of things, I want, I hope, I've been meaning to.... See, I am a huge procrastinator when it comes to cleaning and things of the sort. I will go do 4 loads of dishes before I go through a closet. It's just overwhelming to me where so much "stuff" goes. I put quotations around "stuff" in the hopes you would understand that I imply it's not important stuff, I am just not really sure about the rules for swearing on blogs. It's really a bunch of sh**. But it's the kind that my husband would throw a man fit about me throwing away, or it's just stuff that's seasonal that rarely gets used. Sigh, if only I had a garage... Or just one more closet for storage I would be happy. We're making do with our confined amount of space, but the saving up for a house resolution is def getting done this year!
My goodness I just realized how late it is! Blogging makes time go fast, sheesh.
Eeek I have to sleep!

1 comment:

ashley said...

Im so proud of you and can't wait to see your next post :)