Friday, January 06, 2012

One of those days...

Boy am I glad my day is done with! It was a crazy, messed up confusing sort of day, not one I really enjoyed. I was running late again this morning, which evidently I'm just going to have to get used to with 2 kids and working, but I really don't want to. On top of that I didn't sleep, and then when I got to work I had a protester/police fiasco happen for about an hour and a half. UGH.

Do you know how hard it is to try and get someone to join a gym when there are 2 police cars directly outside the door trying to get people to leave who are handing out flyers saying how horrible our gym is?? (Oh and did I mention that whatever it is they thought we did to them, wasn't even anything to do with OUR franchise or gym, just another one with the same name? They just thought we were a good place to mess up business I guess.) Not only that, everyone is going crazy in the club because they think cars are getting broken into.
Too much to handle.

But, right after that I did get to eat a really yummy pesto grilled cheese I brought for lunch :) SO that was great!
I think I'm going to start working out again! I don't want to lose weight, I actually wouldn't mind gaining a few pounds, but I want to have muscle back. What with the tummy stretching out super far and the booty growing I seem to have lost what little muscle I had back in the day..
OH! On a happy note, I thought I had lost my ID for the past week and hadn't had time to replace it *which was going to be a big ordeal* but I found it in my wallet tonight behind some gift cards! :) That makes life much better.

I didn't hear anything funny with kids today, so I don't know what to end our night with. OH! I'm super good at finding good deals, and I raided the Safeway clearance tonight! I found whole wheat bags of pasta on clearance for a buck something, whole wheat organic lasagna noodles for a buck something (I got 3 boxes I can never find those!) Salmon for 3 bucks, holiday creamer for a buck something, and hot buttered rum mix (which I will drink alcoholic or not) for another buck something! :) I was really excited because I will get down with some yummy tasting buttered rum, I got 2. It's like the perfect cold windy night drink. Also, I found super cool character bath gift sets for my giving tree stash for next year. For those who don't know, I'm getting clearance toys and such all year and saving them for the giving trees and donations for Christmas since we never have money around Christmas to buy them. So those were only 2 bucks at Target so I got like 5. Can't beat 5 presents for 10 bucks!
:) It makes me happy to put my red tag addiction to good use!
Okay, I'm feeding the itty bitty then going to bed! I'm off tomorrow so stay tuned for some crock pot lasagna and my story on how I do tomorrow, I'm doing hot yoga for the first time! Should be interesting (and probably embarrassing!)

No comments: